Drop us a line with your details and following a brief conversation with you, we will email (or post) to you a fully itemised estimate so you can be sure of what you would need to pay, with no surprises.
You will be invited to attend a free consultation at the venue or at our premises, where you can fine tune your choices and a further written estimate will be provided.
There is no obligation or charge for the consultation, so you have nothing to lose. And you will be provided with swatches to keep.
Some key things to consider:
- You: contact details, email and phone.
- Venue: name and location, your event coordinator’s name.
- Dates: event date and your availability for a consultation
- Event: wedding, party, corporate, etc. What type of event is it?
- Colours: ideas on colour scheme, any reasons why the colour(s), any matching items.
- Fabrics: ideas on fabrics, look and impression (We have over 250 colours in a large variety of fabrics…)
- Numbers: approximate numbers of chairs and tables
- Fitting: fit yourself or have us do the fitting?
- Delivery: any delivery or collection requirements.
Book your personal consultation
- Call us to book your free, no-obligation consultation with us at your venue.
- (link to contact info here)
Attend the consultation
- Bring to the consultation any items you want to coordinate with.
- Having met you at the consultation we then provide you soon afterwards with a fully itemised estimate for your chosen products and services.
Receive and review your fully itemised estimate
- Any special notes will have been included in the estimate, for example tying styles and colour combination arrangements.
Decide if you want to proceed
- If you want to proceed then simply reply to our estimate email
- We will provide details on how to pay a booking deposit to confirm your booking
Once you have had your consultation to choose your colour scheme, fabric choice, layout style etc., in your venue and you have received your fully itemised estimate, then, if you wish to proceed, you then confirm your booking with us and pay a deposit, which is normally £50. We’ll inform you of the various methods of payment we accept, which include card payments.
Pay £50 booking deposit
- The deposit confirms your order
- We will send you a swatch (or swatches) of your chosen colour(s) in the post.
- Between now and the event date we will work with you and the venue to ensure all logistics are taken care of.
- Your final numbers are probably not available until quite close to the event date, so we won’t finalise numbers with you or raise the final invoice until much closer to the event date.
Finalise order details and pay balance
- About a month before your event we will begin to confirm final numbers and logistics.
- At this time we will raise our invoice for the balance payment.
- About a week before your event we will finalise numbers and logistics with the venue.
Terms and Conditions
Click to read our Terms and Conditions (PDF)