Cantley House Hotel is a spacious 36 bedroom Victorian Country House Hotel set in acres of beautiful Berkshire Parkland.
Formerly the home of the Marquis of Ormonde, the mansion was built in 1880 and originally converted with great care into a Hotel in 1983.
The building has been carefully restored over the years maintaining its many beautiful architectural features. In 2001 The Clocktower wing with architecture inspired by local Almshouses, was constructed adding 15 Executive rooms and suites. The private gardens and parkland surrounding the Hotel guarantee a quiet peaceful setting for a stay or an event, yet Cantley is only a short drive from the busy commercial centres of Reading and Bracknell with excellent transport links.
Click on the pictures below to see more pictures from each event. See even more Cantley House pictures from our archive on Flickr, here: (opens new tab)
Cantley House Hotel