Planning and Choosing
Before we do anything, we hold a no-obligation consultation to help you develop your colour scheme. If you want to match your sashes and room decorations to a specific colour, for example a bridesmaid dress, you are welcome to bring this with you to the consultation. Once you have chosen your sash fabric we can provide you with complimentary swatches to take away for future reference.
Your Special Day
The Beau Events Fitting Service incorporates room dressing, where our team will arrive at your venue with the selected chair covers, sashes, and table runners, and prepare the room ourselves. The effects we can create using special knots and bows, and our precise attention to detail makes this the preferred service for most weddings. We pride ourselves in getting it right, every time.
If a wedding is further afield, we offer a Hire Only Service where everything can be sent by courier, along with a vital guide to simple knots and bows to enable the venue staff to dress the room themselves.
- Swags around your Top Table
- Swags around your cake table
- table runners in co-ordinating fabric
- table overlays in co-ordinating fabric
- extra special sashes for the Bride & Groom chairs
- alternating colour sashes for each chair in the reception room
- double sashes to introduce more than one colour
- tartan decorations for Scottish families
- one colour scheme for the Groom’s family and a complimentary one for the Bride’s family
- turn your sashes into scarves as gifts for your guests after the wedding
- co-ordinating bows to decorate wall lights
- bow-ties, bridal sashes, waistcoats, cravats or cummerbunds in matching fabric
- co-ordinating ribbons to tie your napkins
The following are example scenarios that we can help you with
- you or your fiancé are football mad
Why not have unique double sided sashes made in your team colours? We can use fabrics to match the strip of your favourite football team to make sashes and co-ordinating table runners allowing you to have a unique and beautiful wedding whilst still showing your loyal support!
- you are marrying into a Scottish clan
We can make sashes and co-ordinating room decorations in generic or named tartans. After your wedding if you return the sashes to us we can turn them into beautiful scarves which you can then give to your guests as mementos of your special day.
- you have lots of friends and a tight budget
If you are using a hall as your wedding reception venue, we can still help you make it beautiful. If the chairs are unsuitable for chair covers, we can still decorate them with sashes in your chosen colour scheme. Alternatively, why not use our chair hire package? We can supply you with more attractive chairs which can then be decorated with chair covers and sashes or just sashes to enhance the overall look of the venue.
- your venue has attractive, ornate chairs
If your venue has chairs which are already beautiful, then why cover them up? It does not, however, stop you from decorating them with sashes in your chosen colour scheme. This allows you to make the most of the venue’s chairs whilst personalising them to co-ordinate with your chosen theme.
- you are getting married abroad
You have chosen to get married abroad but would like to have sashes in your chosen colour scheme to decorate your venue’s chairs. We can provide sashes on a Hire Only basis for you to take with you. We will include a free tying guide showing you how to tie bows the Beau Events way. You can then return the sashes to us when you return to the UK.