Subscribe to receive our Price List. Terms and Conditions included.
Subscribe to receive our Price List here: Link
Unsubscribe here: Link
You will receive an email confirming your registration and a link to a PDF format price list file, which contains prices and information on our range of services, chair covers, sashes, table runners, swags & tails and other products. Our standard Terms and Conditions are included.
However, we always provide you with a written, fully itemised estimate following your free consultation, so you can be sure of what you would need to pay, with no surprises.
Book your personal consultation
- Call us to book your free, no-obligation consultation with us at your venue.
- (link to contact info here)
Attend the consultation
- Bring to the consultation any items you want to coordinate with.
- Having met you at the consultation we then provide you soon afterwards with a fully itemised estimate for your chosen products and services.
Receive and review your fully itemised estimate
- Any special notes will have been included in the estimate, for example tying styles and colour combination arrangements.
Decide if you want to proceed
- If you want to proceed then simply reply to our estimate email
- We will provide details on how to pay a booking deposit to confirm your booking
Once you have had your consultation to choose your colour scheme, fabric choice, layout style etc., in your venue and you have received your fully itemised estimate, then, if you wish to proceed, you then confirm your booking with us and pay a deposit, which is normally £50. We’ll inform you of the various methods of payment we accept, which include card payments.
Pay £50 booking deposit
- The deposit confirms your order
- We will send you a swatch (or swatches) of your chosen colour(s) in the post.
- Between now and the event date we will work with you and the venue to ensure all logistics are taken care of.
- Your final numbers are probably not available until quite close to the event date, so we won’t finalise numbers with you or raise the final invoice until much closer to the event date.
Finalise order details and pay balance
- About a month before your event we will begin to confirm final numbers and logistics.
- At this time we will raise our invoice for the balance payment.
- About a week before your event we will finalise numbers and logistics with the venue.
Receive refund of your Security Deposit
- After the event we will refund any security deposit you have paid. Normally this is within a week of your event.
- Our Security Deposit is a nominal amount, sometimes just £25 or or often £0.
- Our normal T&C apply regarding Security Deposits, regardless of what amount you are asked to deposit.