Getting ready for weddings, ceremonies and receptions
Before we do anything, we hold a no-obligation consultation to help you develop your colour scheme. If you want to match your sashes and room decorations to a specific colour, for example a bridesmaid dress for a wedding, you are welcome to bring this with you to the consultation. Once you have chosen your sash fabric we can provide you with complimentary swatches to keep for future reference.
Your Special Day
The Beau Events Fitting Service incorporates detailed room dressing, where our team will arrive at your venue with the selected chair covers, sashes, and table décor, and prepare the room ourselves. The effects we can create using special knots and bows, and our precise attention to detail makes this the preferred service for most weddings. We pride ourselves in getting it right, every time.
If a wedding is further afield, we offer a Hire Only Service where everything can be sent by courier, along with a vital guide to simple knots and bows to enable the venue staff to dress the room themselves.
- Swags around your Top Table
- Swags around your cake table
- table runners in co-ordinating fabric
- table overlays in co-ordinating fabric
- extra special sashes for the Bride & Groom chairs
- alternating colour sashes for each chair in the reception room
- double sashes to introduce more than one colour
- tartan decorations for Scottish families
- one colour scheme for the Groom’s family and a complementary one for the Bride’s family
- turn your sashes into scarves as gifts for your guests after the wedding
- co-ordinating bows to decorate wall lights
- bow-ties, bridal sashes, waistcoats, cravats or cummerbunds in matching fabric
- co-ordinating ribbons to tie your napkins